Friday, February 1, 2013

Last Day Reflections


Last Day Reflections
   What did you learn about photography that you did not know before?
  • I have had cameras before, and i never knew what the settings were for, or what the would do, and this class helped to be able to use my camera more accurately. 
  What did you learn about yourself this semester? 
  •  I learned that there are many ways to look at the world, and looking at the world through a photographer's eye is an amazing, because you can see how the different colors of the world piece together. 
  What do you wish we had done and did not?
  •  I wish we had done more paper photos. It was fun having to hope and wait to see if your photo turned out right, or if the lighting was right. 
  What was your struggle?
  • I struggled with getting the lighting in the light projects. the silhouettes were especially hard to get because you had to be picky about where you photographed them. 
 What did you conquer?
  • I learned how to find a place to make a good photo, and the lighting that works really well, and having the photo turn out like I imagine it in my head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment